Friday 25 March 2011

Day 54.... RESULT!

Well, I knew that weighing later in the week would be a good idea. Me scales 'ave mended 'emselves again, an' I am now 17 stone 13 (and threequarters) pounds. I've broken the 18 stone barrier at last.

It could have been the energetic dancing and singing at the rehearsal on Wednesday evening (ta muchly, Belinda!) or it could have been the increased amount of walking the dog, or it could have been the water consumed instead of beer..... or all of the above. Whatever the reason, I am planning to stay to the south of 18 stone; thus I have got to be extra careful this weekend when we visit our friends. Jan will get lots of exercise walking in and out of shops, that's f'certain!

So, all we need now is for Jan to have an equally significant result and we'll both be very happy.

Now, where's that pint glass........

No comments:

Post a Comment