Monday 7 March 2011

Day 36 - an' me scales 'ave broked.

Me scales must 'ave broked cos they now read 18 stone 7 lbs.

I mean, what reason have they to read that weight when I 'as bin so good?

Ok, I know that on Tuesday night we celebrated a little bit because Jan's first performance went so well....and on Friday we went for an Indian meal with the cast after the show....and then there was the after-show party on Saturday night....and then there was a neighbour's 50th birthday bash on Sunday afternoon..... and evening. So there's little or no reason for my weight to have INCREASED!

Is there?
Ok; so it's back to the grind. I've been so good today that I think I deserve a pint or two.
No such luck. It's back to the water - and be grateful for it.

Anyone want a set of incorrectly reading scales?

No comments:

Post a Comment