Sunday 6 March 2011

Day 34 and still counting....

Day 34. Seems like week 34.



Some regimes are suited to some people, others to people who can't stand the pace.



I'm not sure that I'm cut out for this one; it is too rigid for me.



NO spuds.

No fruit.

No rice.

No booze.



'Protein only' days are a killer, but the rigidity of the regime is self-defeating for me. You are simply NOT ALLOWED to have some foods. At all.



I won't go too deeply into what the 'NO FRUIT' rule has done to me. Suffice to say that I was regular three times a day before I started; now I'm lucky to be unregularly three times a week if I'm lucky. Thank goodness for Holland & Barratt Aloe Vera Colon Cleansing tablets. And they've probably got an ingredient that I'm not supposed to have. At least they ease the feeling of shitting a tree trunk..... complete with branches.



A friend keeps telling me that her WeightWatchers is easier - it's probably more person-friendly. One reason for agreeing to Dukan was the free ability to snack on certain foods, but I'm not sure that that was a good enough reason. Anyway, it's a 'Mastermind Job'.... I've started so I'll finish.



I have achieved 18 stone 3 lbs now, 2lbs from a stone lost - and that's only because we've cheated somewhat due to the show and the effect it had on our days. The show (Separate Tables, Rattigan) was a great success and Jan had a great time doing it; but now it's back to the PP and PV days in strict rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment