Saturday 5 February 2011

Day 6

Day 6, Saturday Feb 5.

Bella D.Dog got me up much too early and I fell asleep on the sofa for an hour or three.

Breakfast was oat bran porridge. Not bad, but you must ensure that you eat it whilst it's warm - if it goes cold it sets like concrete. Hmmmmm..... perhaps that's what's happened inside me.

I have ensured that I have had all my litre and a half of water today because Friday I didn't and suffered today for it. I thought I was going to have to be drilled out. If there is a problem with this Dukan thingy for me, it's being blocked up. I am used to nipping in for poo number one adfter puttiung on my boiled eggs - and being back before they are timed out. Today? I could have done roast spuds with the time I was in the loo. And it was not pleasant - it hurt. I almost reached for the Mr Muscle Drain Unblocker.

If you do the Dukan diet, DRINK LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER is my advice. And keep a bottle of syrup of figs handy too.

Still no booze. None since Monday. That's bad enough, but according to the book, I might not be allowed any until the end of June. It's only just February.

Yeah.... right!

Still, Monday should see us having a few veg (yippeeeeee) with our low-fat everythings.

Looks like another problem might be occurring too - fish breath! As if I haven't enough problem with me arse bricked up.

Apparently it happens with all protein-rich diets. I didn't think I'd fallen foul of it until I was told. Buggrit!

Ok, lets buy shares in toothpatse & mouthwash manufacturers.... But whatever the problems, I'm still 5 pounds lighter that I was on Monday morning.

We have a celebration of Chinese New Year tomorrow evening. Lots of booze and some interesting oriental food. We're only drinking water and we are gonna be severely limited as to nosh. Not my biggest problem though; my chief difficulty is making a Chinese hatfor the costume!

Anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment