Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day 7 - one week of Dukan....

I didn't get the hat made. Costumes were always a problem for me.

Seven days of Dukan. Still 18 stone 10lbs, but that's 5 lbs less than we started with and half a stone less than I was 10 days ago. That can't be bad.

We went to the Chinese New Year celebs.... a fair excuse for a piss-up; except that we're not allowed any. That was ok, we just drank water. I drank four pints that evening.

The Chinese food was great. Ken, our neighbour did a brilliant job of it; it was just such a pity that we could have so little of it ourselves. Never mind, I'm pleased that the weight's coming off. It was a fun evening though - they didn't start taking the piss out of me until quite late on so I got away relatively lightly for a change.

We got back home quite late so this posting is being done about 20 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment